Monday, December 15, 2014

Dear everyone,

This week was moves call!!! And.........................











I'm staying in Bridge of Don with Elder Benson! :)
That means that I am now on my 3rd 4 transfer/6 month area... I'm so happy! :) I might end up going 4, 4, 4, 5! But we'll see what happens.

This week, we had a real miracle with xxx. I was worried that we would teach him the stop smoking program and he would forget to do all of it, but we taught it to him two weeks ago... and he is off smoking! :D Yay!!! He has stopped drinking tea, he has stopped smoking... now all he needs to be worthy to attend the temple is go to church more regularly! :) It is really cool to see the Lord working miracles in his life because of xxx's faith, and our prayers. His grace is truly sufficient.

Well, that's most of the news this week. I am excited for Christmas to happen! Hope you all have a merry Christmas! #Sharethegift !

Love,
Elder Devin Hunter

P.S. Kirk out!





No comments:

Post a Comment