Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello! This week was great! I hope yours' were! We went to the Adam's family for New Year's Day, and we had a blast playing games like Just Dance and Sing off or something like that. I keep getting the Lego Movie song confused with ''Since You've Been Gone!'' Oh well.

This week, our less-active friend Bob is still progressing, and has started to read the Priesthood manual to prepare to receive the priesthood. He is an amazing member and friend. Other than that, I'm excited to get the ball rolling again after the New Year's with our investigators! Our phone broke, too, so we'll see how that goes!

I know the Church is true, and I know that Jesus Christ loves us and wants us to be happy, and does what's best for US, because He loves us.

Well, that's all! Have a great New Year!

Love,
Elder Hunter
P.S. Kirk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment