Sunday, April 20, 2014

Guess what? It's moves's call time! I will be....






In Sligo!






with... Elder Jackson!

From what I've heard, Elder Jackson has an amazing voice, and he is a wonderful musician. I hope we can work hard and use our car less. :) This week, a small twist came. Bazil's name is spelled with a Z and not an S! We met with him, and he still wants to be baptized, but we need to figure out how to help him realize that making it a priority will increase the spiritual life he is already experiencing.

Ed relapsed in his drink habits, but we will keep working with him. A big key will be to help him feel like the ward building is a place where he wants to be. And to start praying again.

These last few days with Elder Dustin have been interesting. I got really sick on Thursday, so Weekly Planning was slow and painful. We spent the day in doors, with me in bed a lot of the time. Then on Friday, we went to Mullingar to do a 'blitz' : where we both work in Mullingar's area. We slept over that night.

Elder Dustin finished on a good note, and I am excited to be working with Elder Jackson. Sorry it's kinda small this week, I am in a trio, so we are taking turns for emailing, so this week's email is short. But thanks for the support and love!

I love you all very, very much.

Love,
Elder Devin Jay Hunter
P.S. Kirk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment