Monday, September 8, 2014

September 1, 2014

Dear everyone,

This week wasn't super eventful, but good nonetheless. We met a new investigator named Annick who is very good at keeping commitments so far, and is a very good listener and observer. She has read a bit of the Book of Mormon already, and the Restoration leaflet she read all the way through too! :) She is a bit shy and has had rough and dodgy experiences in the past, but some of them have actually prepared her for this experience. She is so good.

We also worked at Billy's farm this week, and helped herd his sheep. Then, when they were all caught, we had to divide the males from the females. We had to scare them into a narrow 2 foot wide or so gate and tunnel to seperate them, and I got to pick one up and drop it over the fence, and they bucked around a lot and put up a good fight. I even wrestled a bucking ewe to the ground. I felt so alive afterwards. I know I would have loved farm life... actually I speak too soon. But I might still love it. Well, that's all for this week. I know the Church is true!
Love,
Elder Devin Jay Hunter
P.S. Kirk out!


No comments:

Post a Comment