Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hello everyone, this time I have 12 minutes, time always flies by so fast for some reason when I am emailing. I guess I think too much while reading emails.

So this week, we did a lot of finding again, and have some pretty good potentials that we came across, 2 of which live right next to each other, Annick and Mark. Annick is interested in religion in general and is very teachable. She asks good questions and is a good listener. Mark talks a lot and knows quite a bit about our Church actually, so teaching him means we will have to answer his questions that he got form the internet about temples and ''secret mormon stuff''. But he's very solid seeming. We are also teaching a spanish couple, tony and laura, laura is the niece of 5-month recent converts jorge and noame, so that is good. They seem like the Lord is preparing them too. There is another country to add to my ''people from different countries that I've taught'' pool. Also, yesterday, for Zone Development Day, we played capture the flag and had lunch at Slain's Castle in Cruden Bay. It was a blast! I jumped off a wall to avoid being caught, and captured the flag for the last game. Then we played chair football and had a nerf war in the gym at the stake center.
This week I learned in my personal studies that the Word of Wisdom is a concept that was taught to Adam (aka the fruit was not for eating, and brought death), and also that Lehi landed in South America. I must be silly, but I did not know that the location of his landing was known. Jesus the Christ is a very informative book. Well that's all for this week. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He leads His Church and the Father's children. In the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,
Elder Hunter
P.S. Kirk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment