Monday, May 5, 2014

April 29, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was an incredibly short and crazy week. Bazil was in Dublin all week, and won't be back until Thursday. Morris had us over with Brother Tiernan, and they make such an interesting combination! We hope to get him to church soon. We are also working with Yolande, a mom with 3 daughters and a son ( I think). They are a crazy family who smoke and have people going in and out of the house and joining the conversation a lot. She wants to stop smoking, and learn more about God and Jesus Christ. Our lessons have been a bit scattered so far, but she is looking forward to reading the Book of Mormon and Bible with us. She grew up with Mormon friends, sometimes attended Church and Young Women, and her dad is a member.

Other than that, the only other news is we had something called a Zone Development Day, where the whole Dublin zone got together and spent a day doing fun team-building activities and strengthening our friendships. We played capture the flag, ultimate frisbee, blindfolded person touches someone in the circle with a spoon and makes an animal noise and the touched person  makes the noise back and the blindfolded person has to guess who it is, and then we had an improv drama activity. It was a blast, and, if you know how hard I hustle when I play something or work at something, you can imagine how sore I am. :) Anyways, that's all this week. I am kind of worn out, which explains the not very detailed and short email, but thank you for reading them! Thank you for your support and emails I receive each week. I really feel loved from the amount of support I continue to receive. Have a good week! I know the Church is true, and that the Savior Jesus Christ can change who we are if we keep His commandments and trust in Him with faith. I love you!

Love,
Elder Devin Jay Hunter
P.S. Kirk out!
P.P.S. Mother's Day soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment