Monday, January 6, 2014

Dear Parents,

I wish I had time to write you individually  about your missionary’s participation in our concert party. Your missionary has probably told you that the group toured the mission presenting a Christmas concert in 5 cities. Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Paisley. I want you to know that they were nothing short of magnificent! They sang in choir, male ensemble, quartets, trios, duets and solo’s, played instruments and otherwise Wowed the audiences.

Sister Brown and I were thrilled as we watched, listened and felt the spirit at each performance. This experience has done much to move the Work of Salvation forward in Scotland as non-members came to hear them and members begged us to do it again next year.

The group selected seemed to blend so well and the balance of voices gave a feeling of profound depth and richness to their singing. Thank you for your encouragement of their musical talent and for lending them to us – I tell them all that if you ever kick them out I have the adoption papers ready!! They are truly champions!

With love and gratitude,

Alan H. Brown,
President
Scotland/Ireland Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment